CU will be kicking off early this year with some Summer BBQ’s at my place on Wednesday nights in February. Here’s all the details…
- What: CU Summer Series – a chance to reconnect, eat food, have fun, hear from God’s Word and pray for the year ahead.
- When: Wednesdays 4th, 11th and 18th of February. 7-9pm.
- Why: Well, I just love hanging out with you all, but also it’d be great to hit the ground running this year as we join AFES in their nationwide Uncover mission. Check out the video here…
- Who: CU summer series is for all CU’ers and for any new Christian’s starting this year. Invite your friends, they’ll love it!
- How: It’d be great if you could let me know if you’re coming so we get enough food for dinner!
“There is a lot of confusion today in our culture about what it means to be human. To be human is to be made in the image of God. Our origins are high and holy, but in Adam we have fallen a great distance from what God intended us to be. Sin now affects every aspect of our being. Our only hope is found in a new Adam. Through Christ, the Last Adam, God begins to renew his image in us.”
NTE is the annual conference of AFES: 6-10th December 2014.